Print Page

Friday, January 29, 2016

Frostgrave at DundraCon

So, I have been silent on the blog for over  a month now, what have I been up to?

FROSTGRAVE!

I'm scheduled to run Frostgrave at DundraCon, Friday Feb. 12 at 4 PM. I expect it will go two rounds with a campaign turn in between and one at the end. The maximum player count I set was eight, so I will have two tables going, either as two 4 player games or four 2 player games. It will be starting warbands with 500 GC. You can bring your own, and I'll have figures for eight pregens set up, with a list for each school of wizard. I've been working a lot on scenery to give it that Frostgrave flavor. Here is a vignette shot on terrain a recent practice game, as an example:



















An earlier practice game before the round towers got painted:



















And here is a shot of my painting table with treasure markers and guys in progress:



And some scenery in progress:




1 comment: