Print Page

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thugs and Ruffians

I'm at the tail end of a cold that kept me home a couple days. Looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Whiled away some of the time painting and G+ chatting with some other minis painters in a chat organized by Kurtus Brown, muting my mic when the coughing got bad.

 Here are the guys I took from about halfway to pretty much finished in chat sessions. Also did some putty filling on the GW Oculus and sculpting stonework on a tower wrapped around a cocoa mix can. I'll show those pieces later. They're propped against the palette here to face them up into the light to cut down on shadows. They'll get a spray coat this weekend and then I need to pick out a skirmish set of rules to try with them and some older ones.



2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I like the facial details - the scruff! Hahaha... excellent. Have you ever look at the "A Very British Civil War" rules? These guys look like they would fit in with that genre as well. Good stuff, Ed. Feel free to join in the PAINT & CHATS anytime :)

    Kurtus

    ReplyDelete