Print Page

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Aiming for D&D 5e with B10 Night's Dark Terror

After a lot of reading and wrestling with alternatives I have settled on how to get started at running 5th Edition. This time around I am going to be a lazy bastard and use the old Night's Dark Terror module as a wilderness sandbox with assorted bits reworked or bolted on as needed, and nestle a couple dungeons of my own creation into the map, giving me a target for populating some of these inked maps I've been knocking out since last Fall, and keeping the scope of the task manageable.

I'll aim to do something with it for upcoming conventions, and start running some sessions, probably on Sundays in person or on Roll20.

For a bit of graphics in my Wall'oText, here is a tiny dungeon I don't think I've posted yet. I like the experiment with the stairs but it's a bit out of place on this map, and a candidate for digital erasure.






















No comments:

Post a Comment