Print Page

Sunday, October 13, 2013

All Things Zombie Kickstarter

Ed Teixeira has a small Kickstarter going for new 28mm figures for All Things Zombie, an expansion to the game, and nice cards for referencing stats. The figures include zombies and some survivors and a few other creatures: werewolves, vampires, and mages for modern horror & fantasy, with whatever RPG or skirmish game you prefer.

If you aren't familiar with the rules, they are definitely worth a try. I've had the original game and other two supplements read and re-read on my pile'o'rules for awhile now. Haven't played it since my few modern zombies are unpainted and other periods have kept my reduced painting time busy.  I do have experience with the mechanics though, having run his "Six Gun Sound" Old West game a few times and played the WWII version with him once at the minicon in Alameda. It's a solid skirmish system with unusual mechanics and make for a fun, quick game.

No comments:

Post a Comment