Print Page

Thursday, February 13, 2014

RedRawn Goblin Caves

That old one page dungeon upgraded with current art.


































When you're totally stuck for an interesting name, go with the stupid pun.

I went with all the text still right there on the same page. Plus - it puts the key text very close to where its needed. Minus - its a bit messy, especially with my printing without lines to guide. Might have to digitally realign some of the text so at least it slants the same way. Or should I digitally remove the key and type one either into the graphic or alongside?

A note on process: Since I don't have a light box, I did the initial sketch trace with a jury rigged one- masking taped old map and paper to the transparent lid of a big plastic storage box, put a fluorescent reading lamp in my lap upside down and rested the lid over it. Had to shift a few times since the illumination was uneven, but got the job done.

1 comment: